Two Fishtails + Donut Bun = The Perfect Combo of Pretty and Unexpected
1. Part your hair into two even sections.
2. In each section, follow steps 3 , 4, 5 and 6.
3. Take a small strand of hair (preferably from underneath so that it wraps around the entire seciton) from one section and bring it over to the other side. Make sure your strands of hair aren’t too large, or it will look more like a regular braid!
4. Do the same thing with the other section.
5. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until the braid is finished.
6. To make your braid a little more full looking, lightlytug the edges of the braid to widen it.
See? That’s all it takes.
7. Now, pin the braids together towards the top of the head.
8. Pull hair on top into ponytail.
9. Slide donut into beginning of ponytail.
10. Lean forward and spread ponytail evenly around the donut.
There’s no harm in letting people believe this was a ton of work — my lips are sealed.